Saturday, October 23, 2010

Crafter Profile - Tonya W

Her Story: As a young child, I can remember my love of all things painting, drawing, creating began. My mother gave me her old kitchen clock when I was about 8 years old and I painted it to match my room. Nothing was off limites after that and this obsession followed me through college into married life and motherhood. You can follow me on my blog at pumpkinpiepainter.blogspot.com

What keeps her interested in crafting: Constantly learning. I took some art classes in college which taught me techniques and tricks I have incorporated that have been a huge help. I now enjoy magazines and studying paintings of artists I like.

Her favorite craft: Anything that can be painted, especially wooden items I pick up at yard sales or second hand stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment